TRIANGULAR TRADE BUSINESS
- Categories:Our Services
- Time of issue:2021-02-05 19:34:52
Triangular Trade Business
The role of freight forwarders in tripartite trade
According to your company's entrustment, communicate with the consignor to complete the delivery and the third country's export booking customs declaration procedures, and make transportation and insurance documents according to the requirements of the letter of credit or other trade methods.
1. The consignor of the main waybill is our agent, and the consignee of the main waybill is our company or our designated agent.
2. The consignor of sub order is the consignor or appointed by the consignor, and the consignee is the final buyer.
3. The contents of the waybill and insurance policy shall be filled in according to the requirements of the letter of credit.
4. The documents attached to the goods are made according to the requirements of the client, which may not reflect the actual name of the third country company and the purchase price. The import documents shall complete the tripartite trade according to the actual selling price reflected in the contract with the buyer.